Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Transferred Posts

Hi, everybody!

[For those of you who said "
Sign me up": This is the first post that will be "syndicated" to your mailbox. I'm anxious to see how it turns out--keeping everything crossed!]

Well, I had previously started a blog on Blog.com. It was one of the best-looking blogs I've ever had. But because my host country sporadically blocks entire blog sites en masse--Blog.com is blocked right now--I decided to move my blog onto my own site, which has never been blocked so far. (Cross everything again. And knock wood.)

This system I have come up with--a blog AND an HTML journal--means that I can "go back in time" and post things in their correct location, chronologically, in the journal; but the blog gives you the update.

So, the first thing I'm offering you is a couple of posts from late April, transferred here for all to see.

"
Threads on the Web," about the web pages I operate.

"
YAAAYYYYY!!!!...ugh... " about my pre-wedding jitters and influenza. (That was yucky.)

That's it! If this works the way it should, I'll be sending you some more links in an hour or so.

Here goes...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home