Monday, December 31, 2007

Gathering up the threads of my life...
...scattered all over the globe...and all over the web... with several web presences and strong ties to four countries (China, the Philippines, Japan and the U.S.)...

Links...sometimes I'll direct you to my Journal, where I discuss a big event or a big issue at length...sometimes an album with pictures of places I've been...or maybe an essay on a religious or philosophical topic...

...but sometimes just a quick note here about what I've been up to, or a good quote I found, or "Hey, I'm coming to Japan" or "I'll be back in Shenzhen next week"...

...so check here for updates on my webpages...and my life...peace...

3 Comments:

Blogger Prince Roy said...

I don't get it-so you're posting from the future, December 31, 2007? You've developed your tantric abilities to an all-new level.

Be a chum and email me all winning powerball numbers from next week up through Xmas 2007. Or just the largest jackpot-I'm not greedy or anything.

July 21, 2007 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger James said...

Impressive, huh?

Actually, there's a ho-hum story about this. Blogger cannot accommodate "sticky" posts--a "Welcome" or something that will stay at the top. So the work-around is to post-date the entry beyond any others. Come Jan. 1, 2008, I'll have to change the date on this one or it'll start migrating down the page.

Weird.

Glad to hear from you. You'll probably find it interesting when I post the details of the new job.

July 21, 2007 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.I got to use the dictionary to read everything...=)~~~~~~~@_@

.................DORA....

August 31, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home